No valid links available iptv issue

elkie83

Hi guys, i have been using iptv to watch movies but now i get an error message saying 'no valid links avaliable'. I have updated iptv to the latest version (147.00.02.00) and try to watch movies that i have previously searched and watched, but still no joy. Im running wooshbuild v5. Please help

Yes there's another post about this. We're all in the same boat I am afraid. It's an update issue someone was saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Will you also try other sources to see any other ones are up and running cheers

I'll check mine again. There's been a few of us on this site tonight that can't get any sources to work and one guy was in Newcastle cheers mate take care.

All mine are working fine, I notice though sometimes on updates the 123 movies and movie 4k don't work, however I try it a few days later and maybe sometimes I update it or even sometimes I don't and they all of a sudden work, I do hear though of a friend of mine movie 4k and 123 movies can not work on certain peoples IP addresses. My brothers box has never had access to movie 4k or 123 movies even after I tell him the update I am on and is working fine - still nothing.

Cool. Thanks for all the info I usually just use the box for tv. But I really liked 123

Should be a green arrow at the bottom of all the apps which says update - just click OK on that and your box should restart

Back