Cable No Vermin Channels - Sat all OK

IMG_20190726_151307.jpg
After using 3 different USB sticks, I decided to use a new USB 3 disk.
Loaded first time!
I don't believe it!!
Been doing this for years and have used the 3 old sticks to flash loads of times!!
Must be something different on this HI box!

deleting slot 1 will stop your box booting if you haven't changed the boot order as this is the primary/default slot, to get it to boot up you need to do as pablo says above. Your USB is not being read by the box, to correct this fully low-level-format the USB with a formatting tool such as HDDGURU & then give the USB a FAT32 format before you load flash files (often a FAT32 format isnt enough to prep the USB correctly). IF you have any further issues flashing the box buy a NEW 4gb - 8gb USB pen drive, FAT32 format it to prep before loading flash files.

Last edited:
Been doing this for years and have used the 3 old sticks to flash loads of times!!
Must be something different on this HI box!
My pet hate is people not preparing the USB correctly before they try to flash a system... a NEW USB will flash with just a FAT32 format but a used USB often needs more prep or the box will ignore it....this is when you need to LOW-LEVEL-FORMAT & then a FAT32 format before the box will read it.

Last edited:
Right, some further help required please

With the OpenATV 6.2 and 6.3 use Oscam
As I had issues last time, can someone advise on what is the best way to install, what version and what else I need to install please....pretty please

Back