No vod

hi I have a mag 256 with a sub the live tv plays fine but the VOD all displays but when selecting just says server unavailable? Has anyone come across this my supplier says it’s fine his end or is it a bug with the mags anything I can do my end

I would double check with your provider. A provider can accidentally extend without selecting the right option to include VOD, best way to confirm this is ask the provider to extend the sub with another month ensuring VOD is also included - thats if they are a reseller. If you are dealing with the provider, they should be able to change over.

It worked when I first got it a few weeks ago but has stopped and I’m on a long sub he says it’s ok his end but I know lots of providers have had trouble with extreme codes so wondering if it’s a problem with that or mag new firmware

I also have no vod, contacted supplier who told me
the vod servers were down for service and it had a raid issue that needs to be fixed
that was last monday, still 0 records on video club

hi I have a mag 256 with a sub the live tv plays fine but the VOD all displays but when selecting just says server unavailable? Has anyone come across this my supplier says it’s fine his end or is it a bug with the mags anything I can do my end

get another test from the supplier

I also signed up with provider. I eventually got it working on xtreamtv on enigma 2 box. But vod streams dont work. It say loading but displays info about the vod but doesnt play. I read somewhere there was an issue with xtreamTV. Is this still the case?

Back