Nokia 2690 Help Please

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
Hi Gang,
I have a Nokia 2690, on the tesco mobile (Ireland ) network (unregistered just now) and I want the unlock codes for it. I have the nokia code generator, but this phone isn't listed. I have done a bit of Googling and reading around and I believe that this phone has SL3 technology, making it more difficult to unlock.
Now, this phone can be returned to the shop as t is still in it's full packaging with seals intact, so if it can't be done, just say so (y)

I knew there had to be a catch with Tesco selling these phones for €30 (£25/$42) :whistling:

I look forward to hearing a solution to this :binoculars::yes!:

Last edited:
Thanks for that cactikid,
I don't think there would be a problem with posting that site, but we shall let others decide. Anyway on that page there is a rapidshare file to download, but it is just a load of pictures, does this mean that it is a case of opening the phone and playing with the innards, is there no longer just a code that you enter, OR, am I just missing something on that page???

all i did was do a google search and found it ,no idea about any of those sites,they intimidate me lol,too much to see lol

I know what you mean cacti, there is just so much info (not all useful) out there, I might just bring it back for a refund, unless someone else has a solution for me (y)

:taz:

I had seen this site before, the piece that is missing is the CODE, ie enter "#pw+CODE+7#."
Each Nokia 2690 mobile phone has an unique unlock code. You can buy the unique unlock code for your Nokia 2690 mobile phone at
ONLY $87.98 lol

I've tried to take a look for you wheelo but I too have come across a rapidshare archive that has a few pictures in there and a readme that is useless. :(

Back