Nokia Booklet 3G first video

hadmad

VIP Member
this was sent to me

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIHWM4liM2g]YouTube - Nokia Booklet 3G first video[/ame]

Nokia Netbook: Full Gallery and Video of Booklet 3G

Posted: 25 Aug 2009 06:13 AM PDT

Nokia Netbook: Full Gallery and Video of Booklet 3G

Following on from our post yesterday about the announcement of Nokia’s entry into the netbook market with their Booklet 3G, we now have a promotional video for you to check out, as well as a gallery of images to view.

As reported from Engadget, it looks as if the Nokia Booklet 3G is going to be running Windows 7 and will have support for swappable SIM cards. You’ll also get built in 3G wireless, HDMI port and integrated GPS with Nokia Ovi Maps.

Theres still no more details on release, but as we mentioned in our previous post, Nokia are set to unveil more on September 2nd. You can view the Booklet 3G gallery here, while theres also a video below for you to enjoy.

Let us know your thoughts on Nokia’s netbook.

looks nice had, would be nice if it did have an option to connect your sim card to it to enable to use the 3G broadband from your sim, then theres the charges for it, ridiculous, dunno what it is now but i remember it was something like 15 cent a page with vodafone at least ( the eircom of mobile phone providers)
at least it has wifi, where smaller sometimes is better i dont think i would invest in a tiny laptop/netbook, depends on the user i suppose or maybe just as a second portable at home.

looks nice had, would be nice if it did have an option to connect your sim card to it to enable to use the 3G broadband from your sim, then theres the charges for it, ridiculous, dunno what it is now but i remember it was something like 15 cent a page with vodafone at least ( the eircom of mobile phone providers)
at least it has wifi, where smaller sometimes is better i dont think i would invest in a tiny laptop/netbook, depends on the user i suppose or maybe just as a second portable at home.

But it does have 3G Broadband capabilities Axxxo.

-

Goddamn Nokia

I just knew Nokia were going to pull this one!

The price has just been announced. 575 Euros! (and that's probably before VAT or Taxes).

Way overpriced IMO.

They are trying to justify it with the following,

Aluminum casing, 3g, GPS, 12h battery time, Win7 and HDMI = 200e+ to normal netbook.

If I understand it correctly they use the soldered RAM which may impede memory upgrade?

I bought my ACER Netbook as previously posted in the Hot Deals section HERE for £149 & it's terrific.

I just can't see the justification in that price from Nokia? :mad:

-

Last edited:
€575 is extremely expensive for this piece of kit, nice looker though. won' be on my list to santa:grin:

Back