Non Molestation Order !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If whoever as got a non molestation order it’s they will have been told/orders by the courts what and can’t do!
normally keep away,
Then if found guilty on the court hearing your looking at four walls or knowing our justice system a fine and two ex marines for security whilst the victim is on edge from the ordeal

It is clear that the court need to hold a hearing to determine if those allegations are true or not, and to consider whether the Non-Molestation Order continues to be justified and for how long.

does this mean the order may end or run futher ?

Does this mean

If the court finds the allegations are not true, the non-molestation order would probably not continue.

That’s how I understand it to read

You answered it yourself

Yeah ordered to stay away and then if found not guilt from some solid concrete evidence or whatever
Whoever be out quicker than €100 euro back shot on Puerto Rican in Amsterdam on stag weekend

He's already posted this before and everyone has told him same it's as tho he wants everyone to know about his mates dirty laundry which on an open forum is a bit pathetic imo as for been rude to a member on here who's trying to help is a p*SS take you say you've heard it all before take the advice you've heard before and just let the order and hearing take place if he's innocent then nothing to worry about if he's guilty then some mate you have imo

Can you chill out guys nobody was rude. Its a forum to post on. If the admin can remove the post i have no problem with it.

Can you chill out guys nobody was rude. Its a forum to post on. If the admin can remove the post i have no problem with it.

You've posted several times about this friend and as far as I can recall you've been told the same every time, to tell your friend to take proper legal advice. You've never been given any advice of any value that you can pass back to your friend, so quite why you persist in asking here on his behalf is quite bizarre tbh.

He has had few lawyers.
Sounds to me like this ''mate'' has done whatever he's been accused of doing and these solicitors have probably advised him to just hold his hands up, cop to it and take the consequences. Probably can't find one who believes his version of events. Non mol orders are not handed out on a whim, there's a shitload of evidence needed in order for one to be granted. ( multiple 999 calls,a critical marker placed on the victims address on the PNC, statements from the police, witnesses, the victim etc )

Aye i do remember those threads with needing advice,Are courts still in session with Covid Restrictions in place.

All members over there got a p45

not sure how the social distancing works when the scrotes are being dragged up from the cells in the bracelets though :LOL:

Now both your threads are merged, but heres the kicker - I'm locking this thread as all the information is going around in circles.
YOUR MATE NEEDS TO TALK TO A SOLICITOR, NOT A GANG OF GEEKS ON A TECH FORUM. PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN YOU THE RELEVANT INFORMATIONIT'S ALL HERE IF YOU WANT IT. ANY FURTHER INFORMATION, I'M SURE YOU CAN FIND ON THE CPS WEBSITE, OR DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE (OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT IN THE UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back