None of the IPTV Channels are working!

Hi, when I start my IPTV by clicking on DTV, it goes to the menu with the list/sectionc of channels from different countries i.e US Entertainement, UK music,etc

But when I click on either one whether it's US Entertainement or UK music ( or any other sectione e.g CA Sport, US news, UK documentary) No channels are listed!

For example, when I click on UK music, at the bottom it's written the following " Page 1 from 4, found 49 records" but NO channel is listed i.e Clubland, MTV Classic, Kerrange,etc so I can't click on any channel!?

I tried removing the cable wire of the IPTV then putting back on. I took the plug off then put it back on. I even went to server settings to "update the server" but it STILL does NOT work. None of these things solved the problem

Has anyone else had theis type of issue? What can I do to fix this issue?

Took the plug off? :unsure:
Think he means plug out and in lool
Hi, when I start my IPTV by clicking on DTV, it goes to the menu with the list/sectionc of channels from different countries i.e US Entertainement, UK music,etc

But when I click on either one whether it's US Entertainement or UK music ( or any other sectione e.g CA Sport, US news, UK documentary) No channels are listed!

For example, when I click on UK music, at the bottom it's written the following " Page 1 from 4, found 49 records" but NO channel is listed i.e Clubland, MTV Classic, Kerrange,etc so I can't click on any channel!?

I tried removing the cable wire of the IPTV then putting back on. I took the plug off then put it back on. I even went to server settings to "update the server" but it STILL does NOT work. None of these things solved the problem

Has anyone else had theis type of issue? What can I do to fix this issue?
youve done basic troubleshoot next step is to contact your provider explain what is happening and see if your sub has expired at a guess your using mag box as that is section you’ve posted in.
Have you tried a reboot of router
Reset your device
Contacted provider
Take a trial from elsewhere to rule isp and box issue out

Some mag boxes cannot take all has they have limited capacity
Ask your provider to reduce countries
Example use only UK to see if working
Secondly stay in main menu for 1 minute then go inside the channels as some mag boxes will not show anything.
That's from my own experience with mag box users

Back