Noob needs help... ZGemma H2H SID not found in PAT

TomT96

Hi everyone, sorry to be an idiot but i am new to Zgemma boxes and have only used Kodi/android boxes in the past. I took the leap and bought a box which was preinstalled with a Vix sky image but i have been having problems setting it up? I live in a place near Liverpool called the Wirral, i found my Net ID is either 41048 or 41060 but when i go to the ABM Wirral isn't listed so i am trying local areas like Liverpool ect... but getting no luck finding channels? when i do find channels i just get an error message saying SID not found in PAT. Ive followed all the instructed from my supplier to add the C line but i don't know where i am going wrong? on a side note, a friend mentioned i could get Wooshbuild Inifity on the box using WebIF but i am missing the terminal option when i access it on my computer? i have tried to reflash the box but none of my pen drives will work... any advise would be great :) sorry if this is a simple fix and i am being an idiot i am new to all this.

Welcome. SID not found in PAT errors are because the service cannot be found. You are using the wrong NetID.

Best to double check with official receiver or someone very nearby. If not possible, you have to make a calculated guess. Only the headends are listed in ABM, not every single town.

Leave it as 00000 in tuner configuration.

Cheers mate, ive just spotted in other forums saying i should set it as Manchester 3 apparently :) any advise about WebIF

Back