NORD VPN on enigma 2 receiver (openvpn)

joysleep1

Hi Guys

I really need some teamviewer or remote assistance in getting NORD VPN working with my enigma 2 receivers using openvix. I want to use the open VPN way. I have read some of the guides but its too confusing man.

I can provide the log in details for putty and VPN server and other stuff but i really need remote assistance. Can anyone please please help me with this.

Thanks

Correct if i am wrong but these guides are for OpenAtv. I need help getting it to work on openvix.
Anyone knows how to do this please let me know and i can give you access to my laptop.

Thanks

It's the same setup for vix. Install VPN Conf Importer and reboot box.

You can create a file called vpn.txt with your vpn username on the first line and vpn password on the second line and copy it to the /tmp folder on your box and set Import Credentials to yes in the plugin and it will use those.

Now use the left/right arrows to select your VPN provider, now press the blue button to save.

Now you should be able to goto VPN manager and choose a country to start vpn.

*Edit this won't work if using Python 3 test image

So is VPN Conf Importer installed? Use that to import your configs
I tried. i downloaded the dropbox link . Pasted that into my TMP folder but its not able to install. I get that error message that i pasted above

So i have the VPN manger plug in now but not sure what to do with that.

So the trick was to install the VPN manager and then the config importer.

I dunno if that was a coincidental or lucky. Because it was not working when trying to install the VPN manager first.

Back