nordvpn on whooshbuild infinity and ATV 6.3

salim_uk

Hi, is anyone having any issues running a vpn on whooshbuild infinity and ATV 6.3?

I have downloaded "add vpn easily - Easy VPN adder for whooshbuild" & "ip checker" plugins.

The issue is in "ip checker" plugin my external ip is still the same after adding the vpn & rebooting.

Are the "add vpn easily - Easy VPN adder for whooshbuild" compatabile with ATV 6.3 or am I doing sometging wrong?
Thanks

The vpn adder does work in 6.3 and infinity Nord, just needs a little playing with the settings, I got a couple of crashes when First trying so deleted and reinstalled then rebooted and so far so good!!

I've managed to mess up up the installation.
Just done a factory reset & redid whooshbuild without re-installing atv6,3

downloaded and installed E2tools but couldn't see the dsyaers vpn script, where do I find it?
I've looked in downloads.

I went straight to page 1 lol
Run this telnet command:
Code:
wget http://nordvpnconnector.dd-dns.de/nvpnc-installer_ipk.sh -O - | /bin/sh

EDIT: do not see reason for 6.3 as 6.2 has no issues.
There has been known bugs with 6.3.

Always best for clean flash and add what you want. Personally not a big fan of builds.

Last edited:
It will add lizards NordVPN plugin.
Im unsure if 6.3 is stable now, but 6.2 runs flawless.
It is really simple to downgrade by reflasing. Providing USB is formatted correctly with correct zgemma file on drive. There is guides on here on how to go about that, but details of provider(s) on box will need to be saved before you do it.
There should be no issue with @dsayers2014 guide mentioned in this thread as he understands script has no issues on 6.3 now.

You can install lizards plugin with command i posted in post #13.
It worked no problem for me awhile ago but now moved to PIA VPN.

thanks, already got running, the plugin seems to work on 6.3
I have not filled in passwords but look promising.

Else will downgrade to 6.2 tomorrow.
Thank you gents

Lizzards is working on 6.3.
I did try a denmark nord vpn but it was causing the "supplier" stream to stutter.
I then altered it to a nord vpn server in the UK and it was fine.

Is it OK to use a NordVPN server in UK (if we are in the UK)?

Lizzards is working on 6.3.
I did try a denmark nord vpn but it was causing the "supplier" stream to stutter.
I then altered it to a nord vpn server in the UK and it was fine.

Is it OK to use a NordVPN server in UK (if we are in the UK)?
Yes it will still hide your isp!!

Back