WooshBuild not all channels scanned

kh4tri

hi

just installed wooshbuild infinity on my zgemma h5 box, but whe doing an automatic scan with my netid of 41047, got around 632 channels, but noticed some channels are missing, e.g sly sports cri4cket etc...

any ideas

Use autobouquetsmaker to scan for channels, SS Cricket is still working

My autobouquets.not working as it seems to be version 2.9

Should i reflash openatv 6.2 and then reinstall wooshbuild infinity. My net id is 41047 but under list that shows up on abm this does not show

Uninstall ABM from plugins menu, reboot, and download latest version then try.

Your NetID cannot be 41047. It does not exist. It got abolished about 10 years ago during the Wembley trials.
Hmmm i used that to scan channels and all work. The closest showing in abm is 40980 hayes. Should i try that

Am in greenford area

In enigma2 scanning, you can use whatever NetID you want. It does not matter in the UK. Just leave Net Id to 00000 (or any random number) in tuner config and forget about it. In E2 scanning, you have to make sure you have an updated cables.xml file.

The NetID matters when using ABM or Autobouquets Cable. Try 41069 then 40980 after you have newest ABM installed. This is because the cable delivery frequencies have been adpated. They used to use QAM64, but all are using 256 now.

In enigma2 scanning, you can use whatever NetID you want. It does not matter in the UK. Just leave Net Id to 00000 (or any random number) in tuner config and forget about it. In E2 scanning, you have to make sure you have an updated cables.xml file.

The NetID matters when using ABM or Autobouquets Cable. Try 41069 then 40980 after you have newest ABM installed. This is because the cable delivery frequencies have been adpated. They used to use QAM64, but all are using 256 now.

Back