Not flashing

New to zgemma boxes and have a zgemma h2s with old Vixon it and trying to flash openATV on it but not flashing.

Downloaded folder from openATV website and put onto usb but no joy.

Any help be great.

Thank you

Attachments

• 15552013931571689998434.jpg
    15552013931571689998434.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 22
Your noforce needs to be edited to force.
(remove “no” from it)

USB drive MUST be FAT32 format and nothing else but zgemma folder on drive.

Your noforce needs to be edited to force.
(remove “no” from it)

USB drive MUST be FAT32 format and nothing else but zgemma folder on drive.
USB stick formatted to fat 32 and all files were removed on SUB before hand.

Have tried with file renamed to force as well. Box just boots up as normal

You can do this from the Blue button -> Flash online / local -> Green button (online) -> Blue button ( 6.3 or 6.2) highlight the latest date for the 6.3 or
6.2 and green button to flash.

You can do this from the Blue button -> Flash online / local -> Green button (online) -> Blue button ( 6.3 or 6.2) highlight the latest date for the 6.3 or
Is this only when you got openATV on your box as it's got s old version of Vix on it hence why want to flash to openATV then get Wooshbuild

Is this only when you got openATV on your box as it's got s old version of Vix on it hence why want to flash to openATV then get Wooshbuild
IF you put the whole zip file on a usb allow box to boot as normal then use the flash online/local method as described by keith it should work if you select the local option and show it where the ATV zip file is. You wouldn't be able to use the flash online option as vix would not have an image for it. I may well be wrong mind as normally I only end up reflashing after I have done one thing too much to the box and it won't even boot to the gui

IF you put the whole zip file on a usb allow box to boot as normal then use the flash online/local method as described by keith it should work if you select the local option and show it where the ATV zip file is. You wouldn't be able to use the flash online option as vix would not have an image for it. I may well be wrong mind as normally I only end up reflashing after I have done one thing too much to the box and it won't even boot to the gui
Yeah you do have to unzip the file downloaded?

1. Goto
    http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=
    , select your box manufacturer and then select your box model
  2. When the zip file has downloaded, open the zip file and copy the ENTIRE contents to your USB stick. NOT the zip file it's self.
  3. With your box off, insert the USB and turn your box on.
  4. Follow your manufacturers instructions on how to flash your box. Most Zgemma boxes will need you to press the front power button until the LCD says FLSH
    The H9S needs you to press and hold the reset button at the back and turn the box on until th LED turns red.
    The Vu+Solo4k will tell you in the LCD to press the button under the flap.
    A standard openATV image WILL NOT automatically flash with just the USB in the box.
  5. Once your box has flashed remove the USB and go to step 1 of the WooshBuild Infinity instructions.

1. Goto
    http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=
    , select your box manufacturer and then select your box model
  2. When the zip file has downloaded, open the zip file and copy the ENTIRE contents to your USB stick. NOT the zip file it's self.
  3. With your box off, insert the USB and turn your box on.
  4. Follow your manufacturers instructions on how to flash your box. Most Zgemma boxes will need you to press the front power button until the LCD says FLSH
    The H9S needs you to press and hold the reset button at the back and turn the box on until th LED turns red.
    The Vu+Solo4k will tell you in the LCD to press the button under the flap.
    A standard openATV image WILL NOT automatically flash with just the USB in the box.
  5. Once your box has flashed remove the USB and go to step 1 of the WooshBuild Infinity instructions.
Thanks will try again and online method

That's screen I get when press blue button

Attachments

• 155523089247088824162.jpg
    155523089247088824162.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
Just saw your picture of vix 3.2 and unsure where in the menu you would find the option to flash online it appears to mention image manager

Back