Not flashing

How about flashing Open-ATV from the terminal using the following:-
Code:
wget --no-check-certificate -O installatv.sh https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqbo698rxconave/installatv.sh?dl=1 && bash installatv.sh

In the Disk Utility app on your Mac, choose View > Show All Devices.
In the sidebar, select the disk you want to format to use with Windows computers.
Click the Erase button .
Click the Scheme pop-up menu, then choose Master Boot Record.
Click the Format pop-up menu, then choose one of the following:
MS-DOS (FAT): Choose this format if the size of the disk is 32GB or less.
ExFAT: Choose this format if the size of the disk is over 32GB.
Enter a name for the volume.
The maximum length for the volume name is 11 characters.
Click Erase, then click Done.

If this is what you are already doing please ignore

How about flashing Open-ATV from the terminal using the following:-
Code:
wget --no-check-certificate -O installatv.sh https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqbo698rxconave/installatv.sh?dl=1 && bash installatv.sh
Talk me through this not quite sure what to do? Know that terminal feature on mac.
What's this do

Have you putty on your mac or type your box ip address in Google then go to terminal press on it a box will open it will say login as type root press enter then enter that command and press enter on putty type the box ip in press connect it will say login as type root then enter the command press enter

No need to put Putty on the Mac if you don't want to, as the Mac already has an ssh client built-in.
Either use the Mac's Terminal (use finder if you don't know what it is), or use the Terminal in OpenWebIf), then as @bazcfc1 says above :-

No need to put Putty on the Mac if you don't want to, as the Mac already has an ssh client built-in.
Either use the Mac's Terminal (use finder if you don't know what it is), or use the Terminal in OpenWebIf), then as @bazcfc1 says above :-
Didn't know mac have terminal in them saying that I'm running Windows 10 lol

Probably easier to find the box's IP Address, then open terminal, then type ssh root@ipaddressofbox

So, for example, if the box's IP Address is 192.168.1.51, you would enter in Terminal ssh root@192.168.1.51

Probably easier to find the box's IP Address, then open terminal, then type ssh root@ipaddressofbox

So, for example, if the box's IP Address is 192.168.1.51, you would enter in Terminal ssh root@192.168.1.51
Ok do this first and then do above isit?

Thanks for all help everyone

So going to try the terminal on my mac to do it. Just to confirm:

Open up address on Google
Open terminal and and put shh root with up
Put command in from top

That all need to do?

So going to try the terminal on my mac to do it. Just to confirm:

Open up address on Google
Open terminal and and put shh root with up
Put command in from top

That all need to do?

No, not in Google, put box's ip addy into address bar and press 'enter'.

Anyone know way around this. Got Wooshbuild on box but stuck at image file on screen. No setup. Says this on terminal??

Attachments

• 1555267096187530185020.jpg
    1555267096187530185020.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 10
Back