Not flashing

did you leave the USB in the box when it booted up after it flashed?
If so you need to prep the USB from scratch again starting with a low-level format before it will flash a box again

Took the usb out as soon as a seen it booting.
It wont flash from the same usb that ive just used.
What did I ever do to deserve this ay?

Flashed for the second time, no iptv added this time though. Will give that another crack tomorrow

iptv is only feasible on star boxes via xc plugin or extreme tv plugin.

editor or any plugin that runs iptv in the skin type menu seems to be very slow or poor IMO

@Prim@l.....Not correct !!
I flashed 2 boxes (2s) last week and both flashed on first attempt using a 1gb crappy usb that had seen better days.
Both are running WB infinity with iptv loaded and e2i player installed.
Both using chabs sly WB skin.Both working perfectly albeit on the slow side compared to the current boxes.
Initial flashing of the older boxes can be hit and miss.
There are still nearly a thousand of the S2 version running wooshbuild so can't be that bad a box !

seems like you have had better luck with them than me! Having used the newer models I just no longer have the patience for star range of zgemma boxes

I reluctantly upgrade S2 as a last resort if they have nothing else available.
They are hit and miss but will work ok if treated with care and a lot of patience !!

Right guys hit another bump in the road, I cant install iptv through jedi.
I install the ipk but it gets stuck on booting. I am able to get into the box and remove it, and it eventually boots.
If I then try again it does the same again. Its running barebones so nothing to much, but it just wont install iptv.
Jedi was previously running on the box, so am I missing something?

Last edited:
how are you installing the IPK?
using ftp to *tmp or via a usb stick?
try the opposite to what you have already tried and see if it installs

Back