Not getting bt1 hidden even after service scan

BT Sport 1 hidden appears to be testing Sky Comedy, I do have BT Sports 4K Hidden working in glorious 4K. I noticed a few other HD channels are currently not opening including Sky News HD, SyFy HD, Fox HD & NatGeo HD

I think they are messing with their frequencys again, sky sports racing, which is a free channel is not working on the genuine VM boxes and now sky sports football hd seems to be gone, along with racing on the enigma2 boxes, HD movies gone now too by the looks of it

I think they are messing with their frequencys again, sky sports racing, which is a free channel is not working on the genuine VM boxes and now sky sports football hd seems to be gone, along with racing on the enigma2 boxes, HD movies gone now too by the looks of it

The VM status shows an outage affecting official subscribers

BT Sport 1 hidden appears to be testing Sky Comedy, I do have BT Sports 4K Hidden working in glorious 4K. I noticed a few other HD channels are currently not opening including Sky News HD, SyFy HD, Fox HD & NatGeo HD

Wow i thought you were actually joking. That is working for me too. Lol. What is going on here. I wish this stays forever. Lol

I seen there were a few on talking about it last night, but I never checked myself, but a few said they had it working watching the match.

Oh wow it was such a nice experience watching the match on my ultimo 4k. If only this stayed for good it would be a dream. Would prob be fixed in a couple of days.

Back