not stalling soft cam

bold

TK Veteran
i have a problem with zgemma h2h, it was working great on vm, suddenly it stopped, checked with my supplier and he said nothing wrong on his side, it showing disconnected from my end. checked all the cables , rebooted the box, pulled the ethernet cable from the box done every thing, i pressed blue button - soft cam- soft cam panel- selected mgcamd 1.38, trying to install and its coming blank is this normal and is it why its not activating.

you can do a reflash but you will have to put your line back on box and also your softcams which or on resources at the top of page

Blue is to install mgcamd
it's already installed
from a blank screen press red
then green to restart the softcam in softcam manager

done a reflash. when i press blue button it showing different menu. how do go in to installing mgcamd. i have already loaded the line with filezella.

press green/green again downloadable plugins/scroll to softcams / done that but not there it shows = drivers= extensions= font= ect. but no soft cams

ok loaded the file on usb and manage to get the soft cam- go in to menu down load plugins- softcams- there is no mgcamd but there is ncam [thats what my line is] press to down load- comand console. in the box it says soft cam service stopped - fail. any reason for this message.

Back