Not sure what has happened

Have E2istream working.
A few days ago, when going to menu, plugins, XEdownloader, then import bouquets. ...getting message"no Internet connection" and a 5 second countdown.
Also box will not restart unless manually switched off.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

which build/image is on the box?

most iptv servers have been offline for past 10 days so no surprise it won't connect to iptv server

Hi, Thanks for your reply.
Wooshbuild
I've had instructions to go to XEDOWNLOADER and update bouquets but it says no Internet connection

Run a network test on box to make sure its all green just to see if box has a lan connection or not.

If E2i stream is working is that proof? It is working.
It's just a weird thing. Woke up can't access an external HD with recordings. Says zero% when it had a lot on it.
All iptv gone.
Following the sub guys instructions. It should update bouquets but says no Internet connection.

if e2i strem plugin is working you are connected to the internet

it doesn't mean your iptv server is connected to the internet though, almost all iptv servers are down

Yes. Thanks.
Just my supplier is giving me the simple fix to a limited service but it's not working.
No worries. Patience is the way to go.
People are busy.

Man, you may as well be talking Russian to me.
I was more thinking of a rubber hammer.
Least I've got Rambo Last Blood in Chinese! !!

If you paste the m3u text into a browser address bar and click enter it downloads a small file.
This is the m3u
Open filezilla and drag this into etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder
Then try to create bouquets again

Got half way there but stopped at downloading filezila.
You've been super helpful, I'm just not a tech person. It gives me a headache.
My supplier is busy but may help in a couple of days.
Just find it odd that his fix isn't working and the hard drive says zero % content when it had loads on it.
Maybe my box has crashed and it's nothing to do with what went on with servers.
The no Internet connection message bothers me when I know I am connected.
Could it be coincidence that it was same time?
It's all gone weird.
We have another box through another service and it was down for a day and that was it. Except it will no longer record.
Says it is but then nothing there.
Thank goodness for Valium!

You download filezilla on your laptop/pc not to the box

you open filezilla on the computer and drag files in there and it transfers them into the box

Back