Noticed a lot of streams have the balloon (VM)

Recently I have seen more and more streams with the VM balloon. These streams do not appear to be coming from genuine boxes because there's no blurring of the corner of the screen to cover the sub ID's that VM overlays and none of the screen appears to be cut off.

Question is: Where are these streams coming from?

I assume that is some kind of box hack to remove the ID?
Fair enough the watermark can be added to confuse, but what about the original watermark? That's baked into the video in all cases, isn't it? Without any other watermarks, you have to assume its coming from VM.

I assume that is some kind of box hack to remove the ID?
Fair enough the watermark can be added to confuse, but what about the original watermark? That's baked into the video in all cases, isn't it? Without any other watermarks, you have to assume its coming from VM.
If they can remove Sky watermark and add VM watermark how does anyone know where to start looking?

If they can remove Sky watermark and add VM watermark how does anyone know where to start looking?
I find it hard to believe that people would bother with some sort of real-time compositing pipeline. Why not just add there own watermark instead of investing all of that money into faking it.

Last edited:
There’s a right few balloons on here. LOL.
Simples..... many ways of doing it.
do not know why people say “don’t talk about it on forum”.
Other sites tell how you how to do via flussonic if you run/own stream. As long as logo is “png” 100x100.

There’s a right few balloons on here. LOL.
Simples..... many ways of doing it.
do not know why people say “don’t talk about it on forum”.
Other sites tell how you how to do via flussonic if you run/own stream. As long as logo is “png” 100x100.

no one is saying don't talk about it, adding a logo to video stream isnt hard and its easy to find instructions, the op is asking where/how the feeds are actually coming from, and people are not going to tell you that on an open forum

Last edited:
What I am getting at with the original question is I think something somewhere has been hacked, probably cable. I asked on here in case anyone knows of any public hacks for VM.

I doubt they come from VM's streaming service... not unless its improved dramatically since I used it, the quality was appalling!

Again mate as has been advised by the guys on here you ain't gona get the answer to how and where sources are coming from open forum or not.

Back