Noticed users mentioning 'preferably a test line' --- Advice for Buyers.

442goals

Little thing i picked up on in the 'Recommend a good cable pay server - request only' thread.

Prior to spending your hard earned cash is to test the server, preferably discrete channels during quiet periods when majority of cache only servers will not have channels stored in cache. It is then ecm are requested directly from servers card. Its channels such as Ginx, dave,history and others that are not popular that you need to test server. Testing servers on weekend; especially sports channels is not the best idea in my opinion. Majority of servers running on cache will clear all the popular sports channels.

Also major thing buyers should be aware off. Test lines issued should be the same line that you purchase. Also look the server reputation if they are advertising online. You can judge based on there feedback. But again this can be manipulated, so be aware as this takes place on many forums/facebook pages.

Another important point, request tests LONGER than 24 hours. Majority panels which some server use issue 24 hour test. Re-sellers use them generate lines and then claim to run servers. Requesting longer tests will require server owners to generate lines manually more often then not. You rather buy from a server owner rather than reseller. Resellers have no control and are middle men. Also if possible request Oscam/sbox screenshots to see if server genuinely has local cards that they claim.

Hope this helps all the new users looking to find a server.

Last edited:
First no one will give you screenshot for local cards " sorry but a tester ask me to show him local cards who are you to waste my time with you and finally most of them time wasters even if the server is perfect"
second i see 24 hours enough to check each channel you prefer and the best buy short time sub 1 month 3 months ,at least server holder will deal with you as a serous person not time waster
last thing short period is the best no one can predict the end of sharing maybe in 1 day 1 month 1 year so keep your money in safe side

Back