Nottingham Forest Supporters Thread

Dandare

Hi Guys,

i am a Nottingham FoRest fan, just wanted to know, are there any others out there!!

YOU REDS!

EDIT: is this thread going to be moved??

Thought I`d get this up & running for you Dan :grin:

'Earnie' Injury Update
Tue 13 Oct 2009
Nottingham Forest could be without Robert Earnshaw for up to a month.

The striker picked-up a calf injury while training with Wales last week and could, according to manager Billy Davies, be out of Forest's plans for "three to four weeks."

Earnshaw was preparing for Wales' World Cup qualifier against Finland when the problem flared up.

And although he flew to Helsinki for the game, he was released from the Wales squad on Friday and immediately headed back to England to be assessed by Forest's medical staff.

Nottingham Forest | News | Latest News | Latest News | 'Earnie' Injury Update

Thanks for that Noely!

i was hoping for more of a forest fan base, guess it it only me!

great news about Earnie!! can't get a game atm anyway, Why did your lot steal Fox from us!!! :doh:

lol He`s a decent player Fox ;)

We`re only a newish forum & we`re growing by the day, so expect this thread to get busy soon enough (y)

Hi Guys,

i am a Nottingham FoRest fan, just wanted to know, are there any others out there!!

YOU REDS!

EDIT: is this thread going to be moved??

wish you all the best this season, except this Saturday evening lol

dandare, it looks like it is only you at the moment, but post away, there are lots of football fans out there and we all seem to visit all the different teams threads. enjoy.

And the rest Wheelo, don't forget about those european nites! maybe the citeh will have some in coming years.

Another great win last night 1-0 vs Barnsley, 5 wins in a row! still so very close though this league.

ps. Can this be a Sticky?? (y)

a little bit of competition for sandiemag. as you say, another great result

hi dan a liverpool fan here but i have always a fondness for forest because i was born in nottingham but moved back to ireland when i was 3 my brother is still a forest fan god help him will keep checking in here good luck for the season

Hi Hill,

Thanks for that, nice win your lot had at the weekend! Torres is the best striker in the world! well behind Dexter Blackstock or course!

I think Forest are very much a marmite team to be honest! (y)

a little unlucky this weekend dan? hope they keep a good run together

just a little! still palace scored a great free kick, won't argue with that! although still only team in the country to remain unbeaten away from home all season, not lost since febuary! sounds good although we must not forget the 3 month break in the summer!! (y)

Back