Novice With Severe EPG Issues - Please Kindly Help!

[video=youtube;0OrNT2MFzAk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OrNT2MFzAk[/video]

well done wos.

Hi!

Thank you for the video! I tried it 3 times - crashed the box first time, on second time it also did not work but on the third time, strangely, it did!! I am so very happy right now & deeply grateful to both yourself & all others who have been so kind & helpful!

I just want to ensure that this issue does not arise again & noticed on the video during part of the process that it had "Automatic Refresh", "Automatic Save" & "Enable MHW EPG" alls et to "NO" - just wish to check if that is correct?

On my third try, I saw a selection for XLMTV Importer which was not there before - I opened it & it had "Daily Automatic Import" set to disabled so I set it to enabled but left all other options as they were - should I ahem set them to something different?

I cannot say for sure but it seems enabling this XLMTV Importer for enable daily automatic import might have also done the trick as I had not noticed it in the previous two attempts so I hope that might help others!

I will monitor things over the coming days & weeks & keep you all updated in case of any issues - I really would like to get those Channel Icons next to the Channel Names so that will be my next challenge but for now I am so happy that at very long last, I have an EPG that is not blank anymore!

If there is anything more/else I need to ensure is set, downloaded or updated correctly, please let me know!

A very gracious thanks to all!

Bazzy!

Back