now broadband

mrxbox360

I recently moved from virgin media who i had been with for 20 plus years on a 350 meg to Now broadband super fibre 80meg on a 30 rolling contract & i wish i done it sooner, price wise virgin £120 per month / Now broadband & home phone £23 per month.

I recently moved from virgin media who i had been with for 20 plus years on a 350 meg to Now broadband super fibre 80meg on a 30 rolling contract & i wish i done it sooner, price wise virgin £120 per month / Now broadband & home phone £23 per month.
I only pay virgin £26.99 for 350 including broadband, phone and basic tv. Its going up a little shortly but not that much.

Lol £120 per month did it come with a gold Router or something lol. That's far too much and how's the Now broadband?

I was getting 350 broadband medium TV & house phone & paying £60 per month to virgin, as my contract had ended they increased it to £120 per month. i rang customer services & explained that i had been a customer for over 20 years, they offered me no good deals so i said F@@k off virgin.

The reason i moved to now broadband was they offered me £23 for 80mg fiber to the cabinet with house phone on a 30 day rolling contract, this suites me fine as im waiting for BRSK broadband to go live in my street & they have offered me 1tb fiber to my property with house phone for £35 per month on 30 day rolling contract.

i don't need TV services as i use free sat & different other services for this.

Lol £120 per month did it come with a gold Router or something lol. That's far too much and how's the Now broadband?
see below & the now broadband is working very good im getting max 80 that is available in my area as our exchange has not been updated, don't believe all the crap reviews on line like i didn't & most was proven wrong, i accept the service will depend on where you live.

see below & the now broadband is working very good im getting max 80 that is available in my area as our exchange has not been updated, don't believe all the crap reviews on line like i didn't & most was proven wrong, i accept the service will depend on where you live.
Unless someone in the house is a serious gamer 80 mbps is ample speed for multiple users. 4 heavy users in my home and i get 50 meg and never get issues.

Back