NowTV app on firestick...

Carcosa

Hi all, just a question to ask on behalf of a friend. They have been trying to get the NowTV app on their firestick via downloader... the latest NowTV file date they have found is July 2019... but they are having issues installing... it downloads just fine but will not go any further...is there a more up to date code or another method available? Any advise would be much appreciated (y)
Many thanks.
C.

it wont work on firestick, now tv have roku,But the skygo app on firestick is available.You think they would let you use it,i have a 12 month kids pass what i got free from the mcdonalds monopoly,My son uses his xbox one.

... aah bugger!...:disappointed: that explains it then...yeah that's a bit of a swine-like move, you got a point there! I'll pass that on to my compadre forthwith... thank you very much for your assistance (y)

... aah bugger!...:disappointed: that explains it then...yeah that's a bit of a swine-like move, you got a point there! I'll pass that on to my compadre forthwith... thank you very much for your assistance (y)
Just tell them to get an iptv sub cheaper in long run and a lot more content then nowtv

Back