NUÜR 50 pcs Disposable 3 Ply Face Masks with Filter £2.59 Amazon

channelking

UK/EU safety compliance standard. It is sold and dispatched by a UK based company. Brand NUÜR is registered with official UK GOV body called The Intellectual Property Office under the trademark No:UK00003490970. Product is made in China
Premium 3 layer face mask 50 pcs is securely packed in a box
Amazon PPE approved Supplier. Face Mask complies to the required EU/UK regulation PPE-EN 149:2003+A1:2009 standard
Breathable dust face mask comes with adjustable concealed nose clip, to secure fit the shape of the nose
One size comfortable face cover fits all adults and children, odourless protection and easily disposable. Easy to carry around when you are out or on the public transport.

Price
Was £4.69
Now £2.59

NUÜR 50 pcs Disposable 3 Ply Face Masks with Filter - £2.59 (+£4.99 non prime) @ Amazon - hotukdeals

Probably won't be needed after 26th Jan when there supposedly easing all restrictions including facemasks

wishful thing i think mate, i have a feeling the old COVID will be here for a while yet and we will be sanitising and wearing masks for the near future. :cry:

These offers are only there to get people to sign up to Prime.
Price isn't much to shout about, first dozen results on Google for 50 face masks are a similar price.
eBay also have packs of fifty for around three quid with free p&p

True bud but personally I would say a good 70% of people I've seen in supermarkets ect not wearing one although where supposed too
Ye I agree even now for most part alot of people I seen in local shops, asian shops, post office etc dont wear masks. Their choice at the end of the day.

yes its there choice but its also strange to see someone without a mask as its the new norm, but I think that's in my opinion all restrictions and measure should be scrapped and whoever wants to follow them let them and whoever doesn't care let them also, I think most people have common sense by now and know what is better

Back