NUS Downloader

sinno

VIP Member
Hi all
This is a post about the above mentioned Nus Downloader
This is a pc application which can help you download ios and system files for your softmodded wii
If you are on a low system menu and want to get up to 4.1 without using nintendo this is an invaluable tool.
As with all wii softmodding and any changes you make to your wii there is always a chance of Bricking your Wii
Techkings accepts no responsibillity for anything you do to your wii
I do not accept any responsibility for anything you do to your wii

If you are looking for example system 4.0e
Open the NUSD-v1.3 Beta
Open Database
Point to system in open box
Go to System Menu
Scroll down to (4.0e)
Click on it
Your title id and v will be filled in
at the bottom you will see a box pack-wad click this
then start nus download

In the file where you originaly downloaded the nus downloader you will have a new file with the tile id,lots of 00 's and numbers
Open this and you will see lots of files the only one you need is the .wad file you can delete the rest
You now have a system menu 4.0 wad file
With this you should put it in your wad file on your sd card
open homebrew and open Wad file manager
you will now see the wad you downloaded from the nus downloader
This can then be installed to give you a new system menu

Again i nor Techkings accept any liability for any damage caused by this guide or programe,do so at your own risk

Here is the Nus Downloader
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N2HO3OMD

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/337941374/7583-NUSD_v13Beta.zip

Last edited:
good stuff sinno, and google is your friend to find it?:taz:
I hit enter in the middle of writing this wheelo,you were reading the unedited version,glad to hear you got the firmware up and running,did it make a difference to those troublesome games on rev17

well lego worked as soon as i put rev 17 on it, but G-Force runs all the way to pick how hard you want the game to be, the screen changes to the circle"loading symbol", and stays there forever. i have to check each game as i cant remember what i had a few probs with

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

lego worked with rev 17, G-Force still lets you choose the difficulty then goes off as if its loading with the circle turning on the screen, then nothing.i cant remember if i have any other probs, will try them one by one

well lego worked as soon as i put rev 17 on it, but G-Force runs all the way to pick how hard you want the game to be, the screen changes to the circle"loading symbol", and stays there forever. i have to check each game as i cant remember what i had a few probs with

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

lego worked with rev 17, G-Force still lets you choose the difficulty then goes off as if its loading with the circle turning on the screen, then nothing.i cant remember if i have any other probs, will try them one by one

i will look into it for you

Back