Nvidia Shield For IPTV

NazoDoop

TK Veteran
Is it any good ? Looking for a box for me bedroom which can do IPTV and run a VPN
Which one is best, the pro version or the standard 2019 version ?
Preferably Smart IPTV or STB EMU

What seperates the shield from other android devices ? I'm not looking to play games, just IPTV

Thanks

Last edited:
Is it any good ? Looking for a box for me bedroom which can do IPTV and run a VPN

What seperates the shield from other android devices ?

Thanks
Nvidia Shield
is a cracking box

Its a games box mainly but a beast for iptv :LOL: :emoji_muscle:

Last edited by a moderator:

What seperates the shield from other android devices ?

Thanks
I will give you a quick comparison between the shield and a 4k firestick .
Firestick is like a good steady reliable ford mondeo for iptv functionality.
But then when i won the shield on here its like a Bugatti veyron in comparison speed wise when booting up apps etc and zapping between channels on iptv.
Price comparison puts a lot of people off which i understand.
If you solely just using iptv then 4k firestick all the way or a decent buzzbox and other android boxes etc.
Hope this makes sense and its purely down to what you want the device to do (y)

Has for the gaming side of the shield i cant really tell you that much about it etc all i know is theres loads of emulators for retro gaming etc.
Sorry unless its got 4 wheels a steering wheel and an engine thats as far as i go lol but i think i saw someone post about emulators and where to download the games aswell. (y):ROFLMAO:

The nvidia 2017 is a great box the 2019 supposed to be better. The gaming side is really good if you bought the game controller but they are very expensive around £50-£60 alone. Black friday deals where good. The games are fantasic with great graphics it runs the same chip set at the nintendo switch. I played a few games and they are good such as sonic racing and street fighter, harry potter lego. Now with iptv its really fast i just downloaded my providers own app. I also run teatv. dream, novatv. and using vpn such as ipvanish or nordvpn is no issue. I have mine hard wired to a 200mb connection and i get usually around 213mbs via speedtest on the box.

The nvidia 2017 is a great box the 2019 supposed to be better. The gaming side is really good if you bought the game controller but they are very expensive around £50-£60 alone. Black friday deals where good. The games are fantasic with great graphics it runs the same chip set at the nintendo switch. I played a few games and they are good such as sonic racing and street fighter, harry potter lego. Now with iptv its really fast i just downloaded my providers own app. I also run teatv. dream, novatv. and using vpn such as ipvanish or nordvpn is no issue. I have mine hard wired to a 200mb connection and i get usually around 213mbs via speedtest on the box.
Yeah i could not believe how much it costs for the stand to put it in ffs was searching in the box for it until i realised its extra to buy on its own lol :X3::ROFLMAO:

For gaming I use my xbox and PC anyways so probably make more sense to get a firestick as they're considerably cheaper and do the same job with regards to IPTV

For gaming I use my xbox and PC anyways so probably make more sense to get a firestick as they're considerably cheaper and do the same job with regards to IPTV
Yeah get a 4k firestick there should be some good deals on soon around xmas and new year etc cheapest i saw on black friday was £24.99 from a seller on the bay but i think they only had about 20 in stock and sold almost instantly and i think currys etc were next cheapest at £29.99

Back