nvidia shield set up for iptv

revver

Hi all, I have decided to ditch the zgemma as it just required to much messing about with. I have bought a Nvidia sheild instead. Is there a how to guide like for wooshbuild on how to set it up and which apps i need to download. TIA.

Out of the box it is almost ready to use, connect it to your network, apply the settings that you want and off you go. These are what I currently have installed:

Downloader
Send Files to TV - Send files from PC/Mobile to Sheild (must have same app on mobile/pc)
Filelinked - Download APK's
Xplore - File Manager

And if you are using it for IPTV an IPTV Player I use Tivimate, a brilliant player and easy to use.

Hi all, I have decided to ditch the zgemma as it just required to much messing about with. I have bought a Nvidia sheild instead. Is there a how to guide like for wooshbuild on how to set it up and which apps i need to download. TIA.
If your hoping to put wooshbuild on that your in for a long wait as its an android box not enigma 2. Wooshbuild is not compatibleand like putting petrol in a diesel car

If your hoping to put wooshbuild on that your in for a long wait as its an android box not enigma 2. Wooshbuild is not compatibleand like putting petrol in a diesel car
However, putting a small amount of petrol in a Diesel car will not harm it, and it will still run!! But you are right, Wooshbuild will not work on Android:smiley:

Enigma 2 boxes are linux based and sheild is full tv android.

Tivimate is in my opinion the best app for iptv. Why have you installed all those video apps you only need one as they are all the same pretty much.

Get yourself a RD account and you will be away

Have had RD links blocked previously if you encounter that just turn on the vpn and all the premium links will show.
RD prefers users not to use a VPN although some are aloud. If you use one that is not allowed your a/c will be banned.

RD prefers users not to use a VPN although some are aloud. If you use one that is not allowed your a/c will be banned.

Yes that is true. They never really wanted to people to use VPNs with their service but changed their stance last few years and only handful of VPNs they will allow.

I dont have the page now but on that page they show which VPNS they allow and which they dont.

So if the OP can get hold of that page they can check if VPN RD allows he has and to use with their service.

One I have is allowed so they cant really ban the account. I dont particularly like using VPN but at times have had to for example with RD and has no issues from them.

If you email rd with a screenshot of you logged into a VPN server they will whitelist that IP addresss
Bit of a pain though means you would have to use the same country evreytime you use RD. Best to use one of the allowed VPNS

I agree with Mike.

Using the reccomended vpns is best option and you won't get into any issues either.

Few times used ipvanish worked fine with RD.

No wasnt trying to put wooshbuild on it. Just wandering which app to download and how to put my subscription on it.

Enigma 2 boxes are linux based and sheild is full tv android.

Tivimate is in my opinion the best app for iptv. Why have you installed all those video apps you only need one as they are all the same pretty much.

Get yourself a RD account and you will be away
RDaccount ??

Back