nvidia shield set up for iptv

I think we're all missing the point here.
@revver
You don't flash these boxes with anything.
To get your iptv working you need to contact your provider and he'll send you the app you need to input your user and password.
You may or may not need a VPN.
RD refers to Real debrid which allows you to view free streams of a higher quality like those that were on Kodi and such likes.

I think we're all missing the point here.
@revver
You don't flash these boxes with anything.
To get your iptv working you need to contact your provider and he'll send you the app you need to input your user and password.
You may or may not need a VPN.
RD refers to Real debrid which allows you to view free streams of a higher quality like those that were on Kodi and such likes.
Yes thats what i understood i needed to do. I was wandering if it was that simple or if there was a how to guide. ( i am shockingly bad at this stuff). My sub provider is having family issues and not had contact for a couple of weeks so stuck without the info:cry:

Yes thats what i understood i needed to do. I was wandering if it was that simple or if there was a how to guide. ( i am shockingly bad at this stuff). My sub provider is having family issues and not had contact for a couple of weeks so stuck without the info:cry:
Until he sends you his app there's little you can do as other apps won't work with the user and password.
You could take a short sub from somewhere else to tide you over until he gets in touch

1. download downloader from app store.
2. Your supplier will send you a url to download there app. Open downlader enter the url and follow on screen instructions.
3 Your app is installed.enter you username and password
4. Watch IPTV.

Install film plus
1. open downloader
2 type in filelinked
3. Enter code 26337862

Sign up for real debrid if you want premium links here: Real-Debrid: All-in-one solution

Get a free VPN a/c here

New ExpressVPN MOD 100% working APK 10.0.0 (Unlimited Trial)

Last edited:
Back