NVIDIA Shield TV 4K HDR Ready Media Streamer £119.32

channelking

1625005691308.png

ast, Really Fast: The latest advanced NVIDIA Tegra X1+ processor makes SHIELD up to 25% faster than the previous generation.
Dolby Vision·Atmos: The fusion of Dolby Vision HDR picture and Dolby Atmos sound transforms your TV into an entertainment powerhouse.
AI Upscaling: Upscale HD video to 4K using the power of AI. Crisper, clearer video enhanced to 4K resolution in real-time.
4K HDR: The most 4K HDR entertainment. All your favourite shows in the highest possible quality. Period.

Price

Was £149.99
Now £119.32

NVIDIA Shield TV 4K HDR Ready Media Streamer : Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

The Nvidia Shield 4k Pro was also on sale at £149. And as I sold my apple TV 4th gen for £85 couldn't turn down that...hoping it is better than firecube which I am well pleased with.

The Nvidia Shield 4k Pro was also on sale at £149. And as I sold my apple TV 4th gen for £85 couldn't turn down that...hoping it is better than firecube which I am well pleased with.

Haven't got the shield but all round from what other members here have said who own it is the best Android device.

So you won't regret it mate.

They are £129.99 on very.co if you sign up for a credit a/c you will get 10% off. So works out at about £117

Haven't got the shield but all round from what other members here have said who own it is the best Android device.

So you won't regret it mate.
You need to get one and see for yourself move with the times bud 2nd gen fire sticks will be no good soon as 90% of source providers are changing codecs so older devices will be no good.
I had shield pro lasted 48hr with it for IPTV ideally you would want to use it to its full potential ie gaming ect don’t get me wrong the specs and speed of it is amazing I paid £60 for gaming control then I could run games from my lads pc to it which it’s now in kids bedroom for them to game on lol.
I’ve just set about installing google home to go with chrome cast

You need to get one and see for yourself move with the times bud 2nd gen fire sticks will be no good soon as 90% of source providers are changing codecs so older devices will be no good.

I had shield pro lasted 48hr with it for IPTV ideally you would want to use it to its full potential ie gaming ect don’t get me wrong the specs and speed of it is amazing I paid £60 for gaming control then I could run games from my lads pc to it which it’s now in kids bedroom for them to game on lol.
I’ve just set about installing google home to go with chrome cast

Shield is not something I can afford nor do I need one.

Fair enough whenever the time comes streaming is useless on 2nd gen firesticks will look further into it.

Don't have what yourself and others have in terms of new devices but despite how old it is what I have still does the job so for me it's ok still.

Chromecast am looking into anyway so may get that some time down the line.

The chromecast with Android TV is a good purchase. I had the old shield but got rid of it as I needed the cash. I partly regret selling it but I don't greatly miss it.

Back