Sold octagon sf4008 for sale + optional motorised wall mounted dish ( no picture of dish )

willb

Price
60 + postage by the buyer
Condition
  1. Good
Octagon SF4008 4K triple tuner receiver with twin DVB-S2 & single DVB-T/C tuners. and 500gb hard-drive
Will come with original packaging and all accessories. except HDMI lead , have an additional motorised wall mount dish ( not listed yet as not taken down but buyer can collect if local)

Attachments

• 20220716_143701.jpg
    20220716_143701.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 42
  • 20220716_143726.jpg
    20220716_143726.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 42
  • 20220716_143803.jpg
    20220716_143803.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 42
Trying to message you regarding sale etc but won't allow me , have you got private messages disabled ?

Update on this box , I have decided not to buy , have apologised to seller . Box is still available.

Thought I had that one bought for the brother in law, seller was to get back to me with price, inc postage to N-Ireland, didnt hear nothing from him.

well I contacted if you talking about me -- was told to expensive to post to Ireland so I sold to next person who buying and paying postage.
I contacted everyone that ask a question or about cost of deliver. sorry if missed after that but was going down list who was instrested.

Last edited:
aye I had to put open atv 6.4 and 7 but move to gf and not allow to put dish up so cant use motorised dish :( but to be honest both firmware are just as good if you know how to set up manually as got a vu+ uno 4k box with vix on

well I contacted if you talking about me -- was told to expensive to post to Ireland so I sold to next person who buying and paying postage.
I contacted everyone that ask a question or about cost of deliver. sorry if missed after that but was going down list who was instrested.
It costs me roughly between £7 and £12 to post items to mainland uk, and I do it quite regular, plus I have bought various boxes from members on here and the postage has not been too expensive at all, but it does not matter any longer now to me, as my brother has bought a box from elsewhere. By the way you did not contact me about postage being too expensive to N-Ireland, last message was from me asking for a price, you said you would get back to me, but you did not.

I am afraid I will only use dpd door to door service as it protected too . rather that than just cheap mail and it may or may not arrive it my choice as I will be posting, didn't stop people paying for collection and then del on there own service , the price was what i was quoted on there web-site not me.

aye I had to put open atv 6.4 and 7 but move to gf and not allow to put dish up so cant use motorised dish :( but to be honest both firmware are just as good if you know how to set up manually as got a vu+ uno 4k box with vix on
I have used vix from day one and l am too old to be bothered to learn any other.

I am afraid I will only use dpd door to door service as it protected too . rather that than just cheap mail and it may or may not arrive it my choice as I will be posting, didn't stop people paying for collection and then del on there own service , the price was what i was quoted on there web-site not me.
Thats neither here nor there as you never got back to me with a final price, he was willing to pay £80 to £90, but as I already said none of it matters to me any more, good luck with the sale.

Back