Octagon SF8008 combo

briski

HI Guys,

I have just purchased one of these, should arrive next wednesday, I have a question or 2, what firmware do you recommend? I have a combo version for cable and sat.

I bought one of these as i got fed up with expensive subs like sky etc and wanted a strong box, I'm hoping i dont have too many difficulties with the box as im familar with Linux.

The main thing and its daft I know but I'm looking for either firmware with a sky skin or a plug in for sky skin - i just want to get prepared before the box arrives.

Any advice any pointing in right direction would be great

thanks all

When you flash the box, if you use a ready made build like grogbuild freerange the skins are included and you can change them afterwards using the menu.
There are other skins you can download and install from plugins menu

When you flash the box, if you use a ready made build like grogbuild freerange the skins are included and you can change them afterwards using the menu.
There are other skins you can download and install from plugins menu

Grog build I just looked at i was going to use Whoosh but i think i prefer Grog build, thanks for that

Grog build I just looked at i was going to use Whoosh but i think i prefer Grog build, thanks for that
Stick with grogbuild as he is always on the forum for support or as its a openvix to there is willobuild. Cracking box you have bought (y)

Back