Has anyone had any joy pairing there T.V. to this remote
There was a vague idea on w. of sat but i was lost on that
I think its got something to do with the power and set buttons
but after that who knows
I have a Samsung T.V.

I have done extensive google searches on this
best i get is the statement below, looks like a straight german translation
4 digit code where do i get that from

Power on TV using TV power button or TV remote control.
From this step all further remote controls should be done using the universal remote control and the remote control should be
directed towards the TV.
2. Press and hold the TV button more than 3 seconds. Then, two LED lamps from TV and STB buttons are flickering. Release the TV
button. Then, LED lamp from the TV button is flickering.
3. Enter 4 digits with reference to the “TV Brand List” section. If 4-digit code is in the list, LED lamp from the TV button will flicker 3
times and corresponding 4-digit code is stored. Otherwise, TV LED lamp will turn off and 4-digit code is not stored.

The instructions are printed on the back of the remote (well they are on mine).

However it refused to take the vol - and the power functions from my original TV remote, so instead I used a Vu+ remote to give these 2 commands to the sf8008 remote.

Well blow me if youre not right, on the back it is. Thought it was a safety notice its that small.
Not got it working yet but will make it my mission for the day

Great spot cokeaddict thanks.

Attachments

• Octagon sf8008 remote.jpg
    Octagon sf8008 remote.jpg
    505.1 KB · Views: 20
Whoopy Doo

Got it working as it says
Press set button3 secs light changes glow, then press TVbutton it flashes no need for 10 secs
point it at TV remote I.R. in 1 or 2 secs it flashes done

When doing the volume just press volume up on both devices same for down
just make sure TV is off or leave the room when doing volume up

Wow some times this game is better than beer ..........Great help .....thanks all

This is very handy for me. I now have my surround sound amp setup for the vol +/- and power and have the AV/TV set to the AV selector on my TV. I can now operate everything I need to using the one remote! (Just followed the instructions printed on the back).

Back