OCTAGON SF8008 REMOTE

moshibeth

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
I have read a few reviews on the octagon SF 8008 and quite a few say the remote control is slow and zapping between the box has a 1/2 second delay can anyone confirm this. I bought a GiGaBlue UHD Trio 4K it was so slow changing a channel in the end i gave it to a mate.

Cant complain with mine, box and remote so much faster than my previous zgemma h5s.
Some real different reviews on this remote zapping. If you press the fav/menu button on the remote graham does the box respond straight away my Xtrend and zgemma ones do. The gigablue would take 2 seconds or more sometimes you had keep pressing the buttons and i tried 3 different boxes all the same.

Tried changing the batteries? 😂

With my uno4k I have to use a majic eye as without it I have to mess around trying to get a decent line of sight of the box to get the remote to respond

Some real different reviews on this remote zapping. If you press the fav/menu button on the remote graham does the box respond straight away my Xtrend and zgemma ones do. The gigablue would take 2 seconds or more sometimes you had keep pressing the buttons and i tried 3 different boxes all the same.
No, it does not seem slow to me at all. I do mostly use the back button though, going back to previous channels.

Back