Offical Movie Thread

Icanbe

VIP Member
Just finished watching Memento, What a fantastic movie, It starts at the end and ends at the beginning.
The movie is about a guy Named Leonard Shelby, Leonard and his wife get attacked in their home one night by people robbing them, His wife get raped and killed by the robbers and Leonard gets knocked unconscious by the robbers which leads to his short term memory problems.
Now he's out to get revenge on the people who killed his wife.

Taken

I finally got around to watching Taken this evening. Was very impressed, one of the best movies i've seen in a while.

I can't stop raving about Taken to anyone who hasn't seen it yet. Terrificly good movie. Glad you enjoyed it, Eva. :gun smile:

Just finished watching Memento, What a fantastic movie, It starts at the end and ends at the beginning.
The movie is about a guy Named Leonard Shelby, Leonard and his wife get attacked in their home one night by people robbing them, His wife get raped and killed by the robbers and Leonard gets knocked unconscious by the robbers which leads to his short term memory problems.
Now he's out to get revenge on the people who killed his wife.

They`re showing memento on Irish TV tonight J
Saw it a couple of years ago, Guy Pearce is excellent in it.
Good movie (y)

has anyone seen gran torino i thought it was great but the acting from the asian cast was somewhat terrible,some of the racist coments from clint were quite hillarious though....

has anyone seen gran torino i thought it was great but the acting from the asian cast was somewhat terrible,some of the racist coments from clint were quite hillarious though....

I liked Gran Torino a lot. If left up to me, it would have easily pounded Slumdog for the best picture award. (Although that was a pretty good flick too)

I liked Gran Torino a lot. If left up to me, it would have easily pounded Slumdog for the best picture award. (Although that was a pretty good flick too)

ya same here 7thsinger 2 good films theres life in clint yet id say he will be back with another good movie.didnt realise till recently that the white guy being bullied by the other guys is actually clints son.

ya same here 7thsinger 2 good films theres life in clint yet id say he will be back with another good movie.didnt realise till recently that the white guy being bullied by the other guys is actually clints son.

I had read that somewhere as well. I thought that was kind of cool to have him play a bit role like that.

I had read that somewhere as well. I thought that was kind of cool to have him play a bit role like that.

id say Clint is the type of guy that says get that silver spoon out of your mouth,it was a very little part so no favours for the son id say.

The new movie "The Spirit", by Frank Miller, seemed kind of strange.
*yes endo got an early copy and backed it up in the usual way, anydvd and ripit4me*

I have Defiance somewhere in one of my external HDD's, haven't had a chance to watch it. I won't get Spirit till next week, along with The Reader.

I have Defiance somewhere in one of my external HDD's, haven't had a chance to watch it. I won't get Spirit till next week, along with The Reader.
Bro, Defiance any good ?
*btw, which way is the unlimited meat buffet ?*

Back