Windows 10 Office 365 Admins

hi, is there any office365 admins out there who have recently lost the ability to log a support call directly with Microsoft through the 'Microsoft 365 Admin Center'?

there is a 'Support' option down the left hand side that usually allows me to create a 'New Service Request' and then raise a call direct with MS - who would then call back or reply within a short space of time. the last support case i raised with MS was less than 4 weeks.

My Office365 reseller is telling me i should never have had this option and it cannot be restored.

Just wondering do any other Office365 Admins have this support option?

thanks

hi, is there any office365 admins out there who have recently lost the ability to log a support call directly with Microsoft through the 'Microsoft 365 Admin Center'?

there is a 'Support' option down the left hand side that usually allows me to create a 'New Service Request' and then raise a call direct with MS - who would then call back or reply within a short space of time. the last support case i raised with MS was less than 4 weeks.

My Office365 reseller is telling me i should never have had this option and it cannot be restored.

Just wondering do any other Office365 Admins have this support option?

thanks
I still have it on my admin panel.

1664470529865.png

Back