Old blue hd vix image

Hi
After some info if anyone can help found an old image blue hd open vix want to load it to zgemma h2s and add regional channels to use as freeview box if possible have used this image years ago and added htv wales but cant remember how to do it or if it is still possible any help would be gratefully recived

You might as well just use an up to date image.
If you want to put an old image on it is just a matter of flashing by usb. The feeds probably won't work though.

Hi yes free sat but I'm after regional channels
That Vix image is a massup really not official but if it has Autobouqets maker then you can set that up for the regonal channels look under the tuner setup if autobouqets is there use it.

Hi
After some info if anyone can help found an old image blue hd open vix want to load it to zgemma h2s and add regional channels to use as freeview box if possible have used this image years ago and added htv wales but cant remember how to do it or if it is still possible any help would be gratefully recived
the attached 2s version i believe also suits the h2s, but as Willo commented plugin feeds are no longer active. I still have this image on an old tucked away 2s (tested today and the old version jedi on it still works)

Attachments

• openvix-4.2.006.release-zgemma-star-2s_usb.zip
    56.9 MB · Views: 15
cheers every one i made a copy of the existing image on the h2s seems to be working sorry for the delay is getting back

Back