old hs2s box

wigan13

hi guys
ive got an old hs2s box,that i used a couple of years ago, it needs updating with whoosh and open atv can anyone tell me the best way to do this,and the best plce to go to find the firmware.
cheers
wigan13

thank you for the guide m8 but i carn't even get 6.3 onto my box on my pc its showing that the file is on the stick but when i plug it into the box it dont show up,im starting to loose it a bit now lol,thank you again for your advise.
wigan13

thank you for the guide m8 but i carn't even get 6.3 onto my box on my pc its showing that the file is on the stick but when i plug it into the box it dont show up,im starting to loose it a bit now lol,thank you again for your advise.
wigan13
Can you get through the menus to flash online. I have not used ipab for a long time so not sure where said option would be. Have you used the usb to flash the box before as they can be quite picky if so try formatting it with hd formatter or similar.
If you are desperate to have woosh back on try as @benijofar link above.

i carnt flash on line m8 as there is only 6.1 showing i carnt find any whooh updates for the box or to do it on line or even were to go,when i use usb on my pc it says that the files are on the usb but when i plug usb into my box all it shows is the e2i stream ipk update i did,so i dont no what im doing wrong.
wigan13

Download the openATV zip
Format the usb
Right click the download and select Extract Files and select the usb stick.
Power off the box with the white button at the back and put the usb stick in back port of H2S.
Power back on and if it identifies the usb it will say so on the front panel of memory servers on a h2h you have to press power when it says usb to start the flash.

nice 1 cheers for that m8 ive got 6.2 on now and the e2iptv player on with the latest version but on links on the itv player,any ideas on that 1
wigan`13

As @pabloescaban said above remove it e2iPlayer and add the new e2iStream if you need it it is my guide I posted above and there is also a thread for it in the enigma 2 section on the forum.

pablo
ive put 6.3 on the box,but when ive downloaded the plugins i get e2iplayer and not e2istream,any ideas how to get e2istream.
cheers
wigan13

cheers m8 ive got the latest version of i stream on now but i still carn'get the itv player to work,i will just have to play with it lol,thank you for all your help
wigan13

doing me head in now m8 will see what happens when our lass has a bash at watching housewife's lol.
thanks again m8
wigan13

The dev of e2istream has got a lot of personal things to deal with any broken links will be sorted when possible but if you have on demand on your tv like free view play use that or just search for the program what's on itv hub on one of the plugins in the e2istream

cheers bazcfc1 i will do i need to have a good look at it but the racing and footy is on at the mo lol,thanks again
wigan13

Back