old receiver

hi all, was throwing some stuff out of spare bedroom and found a digivox XL just wondering if they are any good for anything besides the bin. it looks pretty new and can i shite remember buying it.

did you download files to pc and a downloader,plub box into pc then flash it with the files and downloader, think i used to do that on another forum AD think i remember cacti from there now i look back

think we had to flash boxes via rs232 cables back then........I used to be a member of 'All-Forums' back then, now closed down...............

Many users could not flash their boxes with the serial rs232 cable as it was the all important Null modem cable with the cross over wire to flash many boxes,Ad is dead over there awaiting for 1 post for 2019 :LOL: :LOL:

Still have my spare laptop in bag with null modem cable.

Every now and again the codes would roll and they would be posted up and forums would go into melt down with so many on and hours later they changed again .5 times in 1 day thank god for autoroll to work in bringing automatically updating them. :fearscream: :fearscream:blank screen omg!

Back