Oled turning off and on

rockford

Hello, again, my brand new Panasonic Oled 65 jz1000. With auto standby definitely OFF, TV just reboots, I have pulled the plug out of wall for a few minutes, turn back on after a while reboots again., I have also did a factory reset or with this one they a calling it shipping condition, all to no avail. Any ideas other than what I have tried. Thanks. Confused .

Return it, if brand new .
TV was purchased online or, a store, if c/card was used, contact your card provider.

Last edited:
ye do what stuss says i have a lg oled tv and i can set it to go to standby after 2- 4 - 6 -8 hours but never heard of tv rebooting by its self return it

Check if the tv has any software updates available, they'll be in the tv settings somewhere

Jeepers, I was thinking of getting one of those. Have you all the inputs used up? What have you plugged in? But as its new return it and let Pannasonic sort it out. Messing might only make it worse.

This might sound stupid but, check batteries arent dying. Another thing, I had a Hisense TV that would randomly turn off. I spent an age trying to suss it but eventually gave up and boxed it for a return. Then a m8 said "You got a Firestick ?" I says "Yeah" , he says "Is it set to your TV ?" I says "Yeah why ?", he says change the batteries in that.

ffs it worked, the batteries in the FS were dying and the FS was randomly turning the TV off as I set it up to my TV on/off Vol.

Back