oneo Endurance USB-C to USB-C Data Charging Cable - 2M - £4.99

oneo Endurance USB-C to USB-C Data Charging Cable - 2M US$12.59 | MyMemory

Less than half the usual price. Supports up to 60w charging.

The oneo fast charging USB-C to USB-C cable enables you to quickly sync and charge devices such as Laptops, Tablets and Sat Navs.
Compatible with USB-C Devices
USB 3.1 Technology
Durable Design
Up to 60W of charging power
3 Year Warranty
Have you tried the cable? does it do what they say? Reason I ask is my grandson uses USB-C on his IPAD and he tells me he has tried several none Apple cables and they dont seem to charge as quick as Apple. Thanks ps if it is good its a bargain compared to Apple (approx £40).

Have you tried the cable? does it do what they say? Reason I ask is my grandson uses USB-C on his IPAD and he tells me he has tried several none Apple cables and they dont seem to charge as quick as Apple. Thanks ps if it is good its a bargain compared to Apple (approx £40).

I haven't received my order yet. I'll be using on a oneplus 8t 5g phone that charges at warp speed with the cable it came with - I'll do a side by side comparison and report back.

Thought it was worth a punt at less than a fiver.

That's the thing with Apple they prefer their own fast charging cables.
I got a pack of 3 and just as fast off amazon.
These are the ones I buy bud88BE2835-8EDF-4F6B-9BBC-506C9A362696.png

oneo Endurance USB-C to USB-C Data Charging Cable - 2M US$12.59 | MyMemory

Less than half the usual price. Supports up to 60w charging.

The oneo fast charging USB-C to USB-C cable enables you to quickly sync and charge devices such as Laptops, Tablets and Sat Navs.
Compatible with USB-C Devices
USB 3.1 Technology
Durable Design
Up to 60W of charging power
3 Year Warranty
I haven't received my order yet. I'll be using on a oneplus 8t 5g phone that charges at warp speed with the cable it came with - I'll do a side by side comparison and report back.

Thought it was worth a punt at less than a fiver.
After all that just checked the compatibility for Apple Ipad Air 4 and Samsung Tab A (wifes) and its not compatible with either!

Just to update this thread - when used with the plug that came with my phone these cables support warp charging.

Just to update this thread - when used with the plug that came with my phone these cables support warp charging.
It’s your plug nothing to do with the cable I can use a £1 iPhone cable on my iPhone 12 with my plug and it lightening charges as my plug is a lightening charge plug.
now if I use my sons iPad charger and £1 iPhone cable it slow charges not lightening charge.
Same with my Huawei supercharge plug I can use any c type usb and will super charge my Android phone nothing to do with the cable it's all about the charger plug

Back