online djs wanted

simonsuggs79

TK Veteran
183742.jpg

We are looking for online radio station DJs, - house, disco, funk, soul, reggae, ska genre required.
We offer full support , online web players ,live streaming platforms, free connection via butt, Virtual DJ, obs ect.
Phone apps also available, if you think you fancy a 2 hour weekly slot Give me a shout, pm me.
I run the broadcast server for what is Peoples City Radio, and have various days and times available but Monday is the reason for post, ,but we will always work with any DJs on what they can do or be available to do.
Check out our website to see the type of thing we do.

PCR - Peoples City Radio

Last edited by a moderator:
gis a shout bud wer not a mickey mouse setup like but just need a few new djs this year wev had guest slots from dr packer,dj spen from defected + todd terry
Have been listening to a few of the defected podcasts on youtube,quite like Sam Divine,Twitch might be a good place to ask,weekends you get the djs on,i like listening to Lee buxton on there and Lee Butler was on over lockdown but there are loads,someone might be intrested.

Have been listening to a few of the defected podcasts on youtube,quite like Sam Divine,Twitch might be a good place to ask,weekends you get the djs on,i like listening to Lee buxton on there and Lee Butler was on over lockdown but there are loads,someone might be intrested.
i have a collective called fourplay have contacts with defected but they wont do weekly slots mate tbf they do guest slots

Back