online?

pizzaman

hi all,

i have just manually entered a cline on one of these boxes(s10) never played with one of these before. after a lot of to and fro i have got the line to say "online". problem is i still dont have a picture????

fta are working but i get scrambled on all pay channels. but the ccam thingy says online. i am sure i have missed something. i called my server who tested the line and it is live.

Btw when I input the stuff I changed ccam to newcamd. I deleted tge old cline and entered this new one in ccam.cfg this is where it asked about host port etc etc

any ideas

thanks people

Last edited:
Is it a "C" or "N" line you are trying to input? Did you reboot the box after entering the line? And is DHCP turned on?

Is it a "C" or "N" line you are trying to input? Did you reboot the box after entering the line? And is DHCP turned on?

It is a newcamd line. I think that would be an n line. Also I went to network and checked the dhcp. Dns secondary was just zeros. I changed that to the same as dns primary. Under network is ccam config. Where I input the line. Should I have put it somewhere else? I did reboot

Thanks

Last edited:
Cheers for reply but call me slow but I cant figure it out
I need to know is where to put the line. Is it network ccam ccam cfg and tgen add a line

Or is it network Mgcamd and add it there

Please let me know.

Thanks

I can't explain it any better than that link. if it an n/c-line. ie: it begins wth C: or N: copy to cccam.cfg and install as instructed in the tutorial
if it begins with CWS = xxxx.xxxx.com xxxxxxxxx then copy it to mgcam.cfg and install as instructed in tutorial

If its an Nline then put in mgcamd.although will still work fine in cccam.network>mgcamd>newcamd.list click green to add.

...I went to network and checked the dhcp. Dns secondary was just zeros. I changed that to the same as dns primary...

Did you set the DHCP back to ON?

It's best to leave it on to prevent any conflics with other devices on your network.

right,

i went back to the box. i put the details as listed for a cline on a usb and tried it. it would not recognize any new line.

i then put it on as a an n line. no joy

then i put it in manually in networ, ccam.cfg add , as a ccam and as newcamd ..............still nothing

i then went to mgcamd and entered it manually there. ........ HURRAY IT WORKED

guys thanks for all the input we finally got it to work. the only thing is i couldn't upload via usb? dont know why this is though. in the tut it showed spaces between host, port, id....etc etc.

i did exactly that. maybe someday i will find out why it didn't go on but for the meantime it is done

thanks everyone

:butkiss::butkiss::butkiss:

Back