Only Radio stations showing up in ABM

heyriggs

I turned on my Zgemma H5.2tc box today for the first time in a couple of weeks and the only channels showing up are radio stations.
I didn't change a thing on the box since the last time it worked.
I did an ABM scan and it reports 350 video channels, but none of these are showing up and aren't watchable.

So I updated from oATV 6.1 to 6.3 and installed Wooshbuild Infinity (I was on WB 7), and made sure ABM was up to date, still it reports 350 TV stations but i can't access any of them.
The only bouquet I can get is the radio one. Pressing 101 on the remote brings up radio 1.

How can I get the TV channels and proper bouquets to show up again?

I turned on my Zgemma H5.2tc box today for the first time in a couple of weeks and the only channels showing up are radio stations.
I didn't change a thing on the box since the last time it worked.
I did an ABM scan and it reports 350 video channels, but none of these are showing up and aren't watchable.

So I updated from oATV 6.1 to 6.3 and installed Wooshbuild Infinity (I was on WB 7), and made sure ABM was up to date, still it reports 350 TV stations but i can't access any of them.
The only bouquet I can get is the radio one. Pressing 101 on the remote brings up radio 1.

How can I get the TV channels and proper bouquets to show up again?

If you have ABM set up correctly with your netid and the cable tuner is configured, the 350 channels you have are mostly TV channels
Press TV button on the remote, do the bouquets show?
Click the RADIO button and it should swap from RADIO to TV

I have a diffferent issue with ABM, failing to scan the Radio Channels on FreeView UK (Terrestrial) & FreeSat UK (Satellite).
My box is Zgemma H5 with OpenATV 6.4, WooshBuild Infinity & SkyQ 3.500 Skin.
I used AutoBouquetsMaker to scan for FreeView UK, FreeSat UK & Sky UK FTA Channels.
ABM scanning returned all TV Channels, 58 Radio Channels for Sky UK, but 0 Radio Channels for FreeView UK & FreeSat UK.
Does anyone else have the same issue with FreeView UK & FreeSat UK Radio Channels, or can anyone suggest a solution?

You have not mentioned date of image. About 2 weeks ago we changed it so that the numbers are like a freeview/Freesat receiver. They are all in TV mode and have their own bouquet too.

The blank radio bouquets are a bug we will get to later. None will be created.

im running infinity with latest atv ive put freeview uk on my h2h since vm has gone i get 128 freeview channels and 48 radio channels but when i press the tv button to select radio channels there is no radio channels there any ideas

I am using 27th July 6.3 Image, I just flashed it. They are definitely there. Second screenshot has arrow to highlight the TV mode.

I have asked twice which image date you are on, so I presume you don't want to say. There was a dvbscanner commit on 6th July. maybe try uninstalling ABM and re-installing it. That should get you the updated version from the plugin feeds. Latest one is (3.1git 787)

Attachments

• 6.3 abm radio 1.jpg
    6.3 abm radio 1.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 6.3 abm radio 2.jpg
    6.3 abm radio 2.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 6.3 abm radio 3.jpg
    6.3 abm radio 3.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 6.3 abm radio 4.jpg
    6.3 abm radio 4.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 7
were yours says build with 727 at the end mine just says zero and my autobouquetsmaker is 3.1+git653 looked in downloads for the one you have and cant find it thanks

You are not going to see it in downloads, it is already installed.

Have you tried uninstalling it, restart, then installing it again? You can do it by command line if you want

Code:
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker
opkg update
opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker

The image date is 27th July 2020.

Build: YYYYMMDDDD
Build: 20200727
Build: 2020 July 27

Last edited:
You have not mentioned date of image. About 2 weeks ago we changed it so that the numbers are like a freeview/Freesat receiver. They are all in TV mode and have their own bouquet too.

The blank radio bouquets are a bug we will get to later. None will be created.
Excellent, many thanks Abu. Found them in TV Bouquets! I always pressed Radio on Remote, did not know location had changed. Image: OpenATV 6.4 (14 July 2020).

Back