Open Atv 6.2 Add Auto Times issues one Tv show

PH086

Hi,
Box Zgemma H .2H
OpenATV 6.2

I am having issues with recording series link using Add Auto Times for one show only.
It is very strange I want to setup Auto Timer to record EastEnders for my wife. But when I do it finds all the matches but doesn't make any recordings and it doesn't mark the show in the EPG guide red like it should.

I just tried a different show on the same channel and it worked correctly.
Single record on EastEnders dose work but only records that particular episode.
I have tried to edit a time and change its setting to record weekly but still nothing.

Anyone have a fix to my issues

Thanks

are you deselecting 'only on weekday' ? when setting the autotimer? If not it will only record on that day each week.

Assuming the timer has been set up, press menu on button and select timers -> Autotimers -> Eastenders now click the yellow button and change filter to 'on weekday', if it has 'include ....' thehn highlight it and then press the yellow button to delete. now press the green button three times (until back on timers menu) to save changes. and then exit back to tv picture.

Now if you press the timers button on remote, you should see timers set for the next week.

are you deselecting 'only on weekday' ? when setting the autotimer? If not it will only record on that day each week.

Assuming the timer has been set up, press menu on button and select timers -> Autotimers -> Eastenders now click the yellow button and change filter to 'on weekday', if it has 'include ....' thehn highlight it and then press the yellow button to delete. now press the green button three times (until back on timers menu) to save changes. and then exit back to tv picture.

Now if you press the timers button on remote, you should see timers set for the next week.
Thanks went into timers and deleted all times and started again its now picked up all the episodes for the week thanks

Back