Open ATV 6.3

NazoDoop

TK Veteran
Does anybody know when the stable ( non-beta ) is expected to be released?
Did do a search but couldn't find any info.
Thanks

make a backup of your image before trying new firmware

i have openatv 6.3 on my H.2H and its running ok

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're on a forum called openatv, surely that is the place for that question, no?
You came on with the answer, I just don't get you Nazo, I truly don't!!

The forums in german dude i only read english. Plus i'd rather get a non-biased view of 6.3 on here :)

Also i use whoosh, which the guys on there dont

You weren't asking for a view, and it doesn't matter if you use a build or not, 6.3 is the operating system.

You read python and Linux well enough, and you read German well enough for them to tell you it is a beta version at the minute.

You weren't asking for a view, and it doesn't matter if you use a build or not, 6.3 is the operating system.

You read python and Linux well enough, and you read German well enough for them to tell you it is a beta version at the minute.

I just got confused because @biff2005 said earlier on in the thread " Stable " which isn't Beta.

Open Atv 6.2 runs without issue so why change it. When you search on google for Open Atv forum there is a tab (translate this page) and this will give you English.

I just got confused because @biff2005 said earlier on in the thread " Stable " which isn't Beta.
im sorry to confuse you m8 but it is stable for me, even if it is in BETA stage but like everyone on here you take the risk of flashing new firmware on your boxes at your own risk, the firmware is there in the link i provided for your box, use or dont use it, its your choice m8....

Back