open atv 7.0

chris24

Hi guy's
iI have just installed openatv 7.0 on zgemma h2s, also put s*y q skin version 3.0. the issue i now have is i caanot see any epg / menu/settings or anything its just the blue screen. there's no problem viewing channels picture is fine . I am unable to go back to Metrix hd as there is nothing to see. It seems the password i had has gone back to default what ever that was, so cannot use open webif to do a fresh install.
is there any other way
Thanks Chris24

Few ways to do this heres one way.

Ftp in to the box that assumes you have set a password .

Navigate to /usr/share/enigma2 and delete the folder that has the name of the skin you installed.

Reboot and it will use the default skin.

Thanks Ferret
The password i had set is not working.
Are you sure it had one if not you can set one via telnet use Putty, if you have genuinely forgotten the password, its looking like a reflash which you can do via USB stick

Try this mate first basically setting a password , images has no default password.

I am stumped mate when i get to password nothing will type in no stars **** or anything. i will try again later.
Thanks for your help i will let you know if i sort it

I am stumped mate when i get to password nothing will type in no stars **** or anything. i will try again later.
Thanks for your help i will let you know if i sort it
When using putty, the password doesn't appear, nor does it show ****, just make sure you remember what you set and then you can use that password to access via webif

When following the video which Ferret put on i am not getting the (popup box) Putty security alert which i have to click yes to this is proberbly the issue

When following the video which Ferret put on i am not getting the (popup box) Putty security alert which i have to click yes to this is proberbly the issue
Click yes its fine if you have not flashed it yet.

Hi all
I have managed to sort the issue, i was fortunate that the some pages in the menu where not all blank with blue screen when i had a good search. I was able to go to network then password and set a new one. I then FTP the box as Ferret said and deleted the skin , back to Metrix hd now . I have seen somewhere that Kiddac does a good S** skin is this easy enough to in stall.?
Thankyou everyone for your help

Back