Cable open atv softcams

gray1313

TK Veteran
using open atv 6.2 with infinity done a software update this morning and my (softcampanel) and (softcam-panel setup) dissapeared and was left with just softcam-setup oscam-emu so i had to do a restore settings to get my softcampanel back with my mgcamd 1.38r so if you dont want the hassel of putting all your softcams back on the box dont update yet until you have to do a reflash

Hi Gray, I did the exact same thing and now I cant view my channels that I had. when it was updating I noticed on screen it was removing the softcam tool. how could I get this back now.

did you save settings if so just restore them if not click resources at top of page click openatv softcam feed 4.3_r0 and follow the instructions doing my head in this atv messing with things that are not broke

i know that willo whern you do a reflash you lost them but now for them who had not reflashed there getting replaced even when you do a software update now

did you save settings if so just restore them if not click resources at top of page click openatv softcam feed 4.3_r0 and follow the instructions doing my head in this atv messing with things that are not broke
Gray, I followed the instructions but still nothing grrrr. I get to the soft panel on menu and CCcam selected and still nothing

Attachments

• 73FD1347-F565-4B09-BA20-FFBE4FC1B41B.jpeg
    73FD1347-F565-4B09-BA20-FFBE4FC1B41B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
have you got your line in and have you restarted and i think you have to put your line in etc and not keys with cccam

have you got your line in and have you restarted and i think you have to put your line in etc and not keys with cccam
Yes line is in, under keys section on ftp box CCcam.cfg, I’ve checked with provider and line is good. Restarted box and still not running

Haha ohh shit I will try this when I get home. Pablo bet you want strangle me right now lol. But im sure currently I have the CCcam in keys folder however I will change it etc folder.

Openatv changed the locations with the newer images
Everything used to be in usr/keys
newcamd.list
CCcam.cfg
Oscam files and folders

Not now:
usr/keys has newcamd.list
CCcam.cfg goes in etc
oscam goes in etc/tuxbox/config

Also menu, infopanel do you see softcam setup? If you do try starting cam from there.

I would also goto plugins red to remove plugins uninstall any cams you have then reinstall CCcam.

Reboot box and see if softcam panel has been removed as new cam feeds should be using softcam setup, unless they've been messing around with it again.

Back