Everything used to be in usr/keys
newcamd.list
CCcam.cfg
Oscam files and folders

Not now:
usr/keys has newcamd.list
CCcam.cfg goes in etc
oscam goes in etc/tuxbox/config
Thank you Pablo Sir. the above instructions worked. very happy. thank you so much.

using open atv 6.2 with infinity done a software update this morning and my (softcampanel) and (softcam-panel setup) dissapeared and was left with just softcam-setup oscam-emu so i had to do a restore settings to get my softcampanel back with my mgcamd 1.38r so if you dont want the hassel of putting all your softcams back on the box dont update yet until you have to do a reflash
I have just done a Software Update that installed a new Softcams folder in Downloadable Plugins that lists 14 of the latest Softcams including 8 Oscams and after testing I found that 'oscam-emu' and 'oscam-stable 11518' both work well with the 19.2E DE channels. I am using Zgemma H5.2S with OpenATV 6.2, WooshBuild Infinity, SkyWB. Please note that with the latest OpenATV 6.2 the OsCam files and folders now go in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-xxxxx

Last edited:
Hi I just flashed my H5.2tc box to Open ATV 6.2 & WB Infinity

I'm trying to add my new line (just installed Softcam setup using the instructions here: OpenATV Softcam Feed)

I added my Newcamd.list via Filezilla by copying it into the folder - but when I go to softcam panel to activate the Mgcamd line it doesn't show anything to suggests it's activated. Doesn't show line details or anything for that matter suggesting the line isn't activated. Can someone assist pls? Spent past 3 hours flashing and trying to get this box and channels up and running!

Hi I just flashed my H5.2tc box to Open ATV 6.2 & WB Infinity

I'm trying to add my new line (just installed Softcam setup using the instructions here: OpenATV Softcam Feed)

I added my Newcamd.list via Filezilla by copying it into the folder - but when I go to softcam panel to activate the Mgcamd line it doesn't show anything to suggests it's activated. Doesn't show line details or anything for that matter suggesting the line isn't activated. Can someone assist pls? Spent past 3 hours flashing and trying to get this box and channels up and running!
press green button/dream-explorer/usr/keys/newcamdlist/and if your line is on the box you will see it there

am having same problem, just re flashed and now cant get the menu to activate the softcam. when i press blue button showing software manager then im stuck. theres nothing for soft cam. how do i install the mgcamd to activate.

go to resources at top of page and softcam feeds are in there to download thats if there not already on yr box

sorry but not very good at this please do forgive me. when i press red there is no softcam manager. just shows software updates back up settings ect.
also when i go to resource is it the little arrow on box i need to press

go to resources at the top of page and go to softcam feeds and download and all the instructions are there as well

hi gray done as above, now do i put my n lines as usual with filezella in usr - keys-mgcamd folder- or is it different.

sorry now trying to load softcam it only shows n softcam but no mgcamd from plunging and when trying n softcamd it says failed

if you got softcam feeds green /green again downloadable plugins softcams and download mgcamd and its user keys for mgcamd

thanks for the reply gray. but it does show ncam which is good enough for me as my file is nfile. press to down load- comand console. in the box it says soft cam service stopped - fail.

thanks again done that aswell but nope it wouldnt load mgcamd. shall i refalsh again and see what happens. its doing my head, been atit for few hours now.

go to resorces and put softcam feed on usb then when you plug it in follow instructions it should ask you what you want to install so tick mgcamd then green green go to softcams and install it

when i download the file on to usb and plug it in the box it opens and there is only one file in it- loads softcam in plugins- opens softcam there is no mgcamd in the list plenty oscacm-emu. is this correct. am loading the file from openatv softcam- doUnzip, Transfer to usb .

Back