GrogBuild Open atv

Using grogbuild free range on a zgemma h2h vm and just did a software update. Noticed that when it restarted I didn't get the grog build image it just said open atv 6.2. Do I need to do an update as I have seen atv 6.3 being mentioned

ATV have changed a lot of paths recently, I assume the software update has probably done the same and the grogbuild monkey image is now not being loaded.

If everything else is the same then you may be OK but it might be advisable to reinstall grogbuild freerange which now uses all the recent updates.

ATV have changed a lot of paths recently, I assume the software update has probably done the same and the grogbuild monkey image is now not being loaded.

If everything else is the same then you may be OK but it might be advisable to reinstall grogbuild freerange which now uses all the recent updates.
Hi thanks for the reply. Is it possible to reinstall grog build free range via the remote or is there a link which details how to do this

hi

ive just done a software update and notice that all i am getting is FTA - ive decided to upgrade to the latest grogbuild freerange as my open atv is 6.2 however when inputting my zgemma in the search i get the following message - any help will be appreciated

This site can’t be reached
zgemmah2h’s server IP address could not be found.

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

hi

ive just done a software update and notice that all i am getting is FTA - ive decided to upgrade to the latest grogbuild freerange as my open atv is 6.2 however when inputting my zgemma in the search i get the following message - any help will be appreciated

This site can’t be reached
zgemmah2h’s server IP address could not be found.

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

type the ip into the address bar, not into google search
make sure the laptop and zgemma are connected to same network and no VPN running

grogbuild will not flash atv 6.3, it flashes the latest 'stable' ATV image which is 6.2

Blue button software manager flash online. Choose the latest ATV 6.3 image. You may need to switch to Metrix skin to see that screen.

This will remove grogbuild so you'll need to setup from scratch or use a build that supports ATV 6.3

Any reason you need or want to flash a beta image?

I was just in middle of posting what you posted dsayers2014 lol if using grog build stick with that

Back