WooshBuild open webif in browser

ok must be thick but how do I open webif in browser put my ip address in search bar for box but no webif wanting to put wooshbuild on vu solo 2 got open atv 6.3 instaaled on box but now lost

If you used filezilla in the past it may still be stored in there.
Or if you used webif in past few months type 192.168 in the address bar and see if the rest of it appears

wish it was that easy my box wont complete bootup gets to 49 and thats it as far as it gets
ive typed the make of the box into browser says can,t connect tried the ip address but same thing i was wondering is it because it has,nt finished booting up

ive typed the make of the box into browser says can,t connect tried the ip address but same thing i was wondering is it because it has,nt finished booting up
if the box has stuck at 49 then openwebif will not load, you need to install puty on your computer and connect via that

login to your router and look under connected/attached devices
how do you log into a virgin router
Have you tried a reboot without any usb attached, if that fails try a different psu if you have one.
ive tried 3 differant usb
if the box has stuck at 49 then openwebif will not load, you need to install puty on your computer and connect via that
ok i will load putty not used it before so might need some help

192.168.0.1 should bring up the page to login and enter the settings password from under your router on the sticker
great i thought i was right about my zgemma h5 ip address so opened up virgin modem its giving ip address of 192.168.0.20/24 so i now its 20 but it still wont open

hi grog have installed putty and i can get it to open window on my zgemma but its asking for
sorry mate its asking for user or password i only have password for my iptv not the box itself any ideas

Back